● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
● Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit AWEM’s Website and use the services.
● Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
● Service: refers to the service provided by AWEM as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
● Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
● Website: AWEM’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://awem.com/
● You: a person or entity that is registered with the Website.
This policy explains how AWEM and its affiliates uses and collects cookies and similar technologies to recognize you when you visit our Website, including without limitation to: https://awem.com/
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They're completely safe and can't be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first party and/or third-party cookies on our Website for various purposes such as:
● To facilitate the operation and functionality of our Website;
● To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
● To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
● To analyze how our Website is used and how best we can customize it;
● To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
● To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
3. What type of cookies does AWEM use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires, or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”. Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our Website. We use the following types of cookies in our Website:
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn't be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
4. How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their 'settings' preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
5. Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies?
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our Website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
6. Changes to our Cookies Policy:
This policy may be updated from time to time. If any changes are made, this page will reflect those changes.
Last update: February 2022
7. Your Consent:
8. Contact Us
● Via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org