RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Referrer – a person who recommends a candidate to the company.
Candidate – a person whose data is provided by the referrer for consideration of the possibility of employment or cooperation.
Recommendation – information about the referrer and the candidate provided to the company as part of filling out the participation form in the program.
Company – Awem Games Ltd. or other persons involved in the development of Awem Games products.
The company accepts recommendations for candidates for any positions, including those that are not available on the website in Careers
section at the time of receipt of the recommendation. However, as a priority, the company considers recommendations for Russian-speaking candidates. Please note that this program does not apply to candidates residing in the territory and/or who are citizens of the European Union.
A recommendation is considered to be accepted if:
- representatives of the company did not contact the candidate during the year,
- the candidate has not previously sent their resume on their own.
DURATION OF RECOMMENDATION
The validity period of the accepted recommendation is six months
from the moment the referrer fills out the recommendation form.
HOW TO PROCESS RECOMMENDATIONS
The company's specialists will study the received recommendations. Recommendations for open vacancies in the company are considered as a priority, and the list of such vacancies can be found in the Careers
section. Based on the results of the consideration of the recommendation, the company's specialist can contact the referrer to request additional information, contact the candidate to discuss the possibility and terms of cooperation, or postpone consideration of the candidate and add their data to the company's candidate pool.
REWARDS FOR REFERRERS
The referrer is eligible for a reward from the company if the following conditions are met:
- The company and the candidate have entered into an employment contract/contract for the provision of services.
- The candidate has actually started to fulfill the obligations under the employment contract / contract for the provision of services.
- The candidate has successfully passed the term for assessing the quality of the candidate (3 months from the date of conclusion of the contract).
The amount of the referrer's remuneration depends on the level of the candidate:
- Principal – a reward in the equivalent of $1000.
- Senior –
- a reward in the equivalent of $700.
- Middle – a reward in the equivalent of $500.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYING REMUNERATION
After successfully passing the term for assessing the quality of the candidate (3 months from the date of conclusion of the employment contract / service agreement), the company will decide to continue cooperation with the candidate. In case of a positive decision, a representative of the company will contact the referrer to clarify bank details and other necessary details for the payment of remuneration. The remuneration will be paid within 1 month from the date of such decision.
Please note that the referrer is responsible for calculating and paying taxes and insurance premiums from the amounts received as remuneration from the company.