- Analyze a variety of game features and systems such as live ops events, sales & offers, storefront design, tutorials, level progression, ad placements, and marketing strategies;
- Synthesize insights from internal and external intelligence sources to establish actionable requirements for product implementation;
- Attribute business impact through regular measurement and reporting of best practice adoption;
- Inform product strategy across the company, effecting change to drive economies of scope/scale;
- Maintain a centralized library of data, analysis, and requirements as a resource for the company;
- Raise visibility of insights & requirements by contributing to all regular team communications.
- 2-5 years of experience managing or analyzing free-to-play mobile games;
- Relentlessly curious; self-starter with passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive cross-functional impact;
- Experience synthesizing detailed qualitative and quantitative product analysis with other sources of business insights;
- Expert written and verbal communicator; business and/or technical writing experience required;
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; Tableau experience or relevant technical experience preferred;
- Can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately;
- Capable of digging in to the details while also thinking strategically, creatively, and holistically.
Thanks for your message!
If you sent a message and did not receive a response within 3 days, please follow up with us.