Skills to create thrills:
- Ensure a clear, holistic, actionable game vision that the team can support and align to, partnering closely with creative and design leads;
- Understand F2P KPIs and establish how the game’s vision, features and contents will drive each;
- Partner with Business Performance partners to understand and maximize the game’s performance;
- Lead the game teams to proactively identify and mitigate known and emerging problems and risks, and promote team-wide and stakeholder visibility;
- Manage communication to and ensure alignment for stakeholders of various levels, from team members to executives;
- Continuously improve team organization around current goals, effectiveness and other context considerations, with agile coaching partners as relevant;
- Support teams in defining, evolving and embracing a positive team culture; identifying team morale and engagement issues stemming from internal and external sources, and troubleshoot them effectively, partnering with agile roles as needed;
- Leverage agile and lean production approaches based on game and team context, partnering closely with agile roles;
- Leverage available playtesting and validation methods to confirm the vision, experiential goals, and usability of the game, and adjust direction or recommend changes as appropriate;
- Collaborate with senior craft team members to identify short- and medium-term staffing needs and coordinate filling them, while providing mitigation/contingencies.
Thanks for your message!
If you sent a message and did not receive a response within 3 days, please follow up with us.