- Work with the design team and key stakeholders in the creation and execution of the product creative vision;
- Actively participate with Marketing, Analytics and Community teams to define long-term creative plans for products;
- Oversee all game features, working with all developers, helping to direct the player experience from concept to completion;
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure specific game features are tied to overall title positioning and goals;
- Build and maintain an effective design team structure;
- Support the design team with expert design guidance consultancy across systems, narrative, UX, balance, and monetization;
- Establish model behavior that supports Awem’s standards of professionalism, integrity, and ethics;
- Strengthen operational processes, procedures, and communications.
- 5+ years in design with previously held leadership/senior Design roles in several shipped mobile games;
- Deep understanding of workflows, design systems, pipeline, and process;
- Managed a full production cycle from inception to completion of f2p casual games;
- Overall understanding of Match3 trends and gaming universe;
- At least one Top Grossing Match 3 mobile title shipped will be a plus;
- Leadership personality with the ability to collaborate and influence across multiple teams.
Thanks for your message!
If you sent a message and did not receive a response within 3 days, please follow up with us.