Skills to create thrills:
- Great skills and experience in Art Direction / concept art for casual, cartoon, stylized and mid-core mobile games;
- Very versatile, autonomous, pro-active and can adapt to any art tasks;
- Not afraid of technical tasks and is familiar with optimization and finalization of in-game assets;
- You know visual communication by heart and can quickly do concepts and/or mock-ups to communicate your ideas;
- Bring artistic vision and have an excellent eye for detail;
- Very creative and have a true passion for games, you bring relevant experience from the gaming industry;
- Ability to produce appealing art in appropriate style within the available time frames;
- A proven track record of creating and/or directing high quality game art, including gameplay assets, characters and environments;
- Experienced in creating Moodboards, Style guides, Brand guidelines & other necessary documentation;
- An experienced people manager who understands which mix of competencies you need in your team to excel and drive great performance;
- Strong communication and organizational skills, you feel at home with project planning;
- You are interested in player behaviour and player experience;
- An innovative spirit, happy to go beyond the assigned tasks, actively seeking responsibility.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation;
- Skills in animation and special effects;
- Interest in visual and interaction design;
- Experience working in an agile project environment.
Thanks for your message!
If you sent a message and did not receive a response within 3 days, please follow up with us.