We are looking for a Business Solution Architect to build and maintain trust relationships with internal and external stakeholders, gather and align their needs into the big picture of the successful Platform in Gamedev.
- Platform Strategy development and communication;
- Production Roadmap oversight to ensure Platform Strategy aligns with supported Products;
- Deliver Functional Design document per Product/Platform Feature, modeling Business Value, Information Flow, Use Cases and other logical architecture views;
- Validate and contribute to Technical Design document, modeling Technical Stack, Integration, Infrastructure, TCO/scalability and other architecture views;
- Supervise Feature implementation, verification and acceptance processes;
- Ensure that implemented Feature accepted and used by the company business units as designed.
Key competencies and skills:
- Configuration (code, documentation, process, features, infrastructure, environment);
- Requirements (use cases, change requests, DoD);
- Change management (system, process, org);
- Solution Architecture Design (logical/functional, technical, infrastructure, software);
- Delivery basics (roadmap, milestones, scope/time/budget);
- Communication (RACI, channels, business);
- Value Driven Design, Domain Driven Design understanding;
- Enterprise Architecture is nice to have.