(Posts 676 - 700 of 723)
25 26 27

The Island: Castaway 2 Comments

The Island: Castaway 2

Discover the story about little deeds that change the world!

More info
Trophies: 136 / 422
Resident
+3
30.11.2013 03:34:05
I want the island castaway 3!want it!Image
Trophies: 0 / 422
+3
02.12.2013 11:22:16
Has anyone heard anything about when the 3rd installment will be out? I loved the first one and the second as well and look forward to the next one.
Trophies: 183 / 422
Resident
+2
22.12.2013 01:12:02
Hello wishing the developer team and the faithful players A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year well in advance. Still awaiting the TIC-3 it's been veeerrrrryyyyy Long that I feel that the dev team have almost slept on creating the game for a PC. Please developer team we can't wait forever you know :-D :-)
Trophies: 212 / 422
Resident
+2
22.01.2014 04:49:58
i don't think the third part will come
we are waiting from 2011 until now but it didn't released.

Resident
+2
22.01.2014 11:24:13
parsa nia is right,I dont think the third part will come too
+2
23.01.2014 22:13:36
i started to play it today and i wish to release the TIC-3 Image
Trophies: 212 / 422
Resident
+2
28.01.2014 05:57:02
“ mostafa266 writes:
i started to play it today and i wish to release the TIC-3 Image

i don't think it will be released

Resident
+1
01.02.2014 08:53:09

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros:  love it like the island castaway1,very good game.

Hand Down Cons:  the island castaway 3 hasent come yet.

Comment Comment:  it is a very good game.

Trophies: 102 / 422
Recruit
+2
27.02.2014 14:18:54
I just got an email from G5 games saying The Island Castaway: Lost Worlds has been released in the App Store - it's a 'free-to-play' game, which means in-app purchases if you want to advance at more than a snail's pace, and probably lots of ways to sloooooooow down the game to 'force' you to pay.
Just sell me a game, folks! Don't cripple it - just make it and sell it! I'll buy it, but I'm not playing this crap.
Awem - I'm disappointed in you.
Trophies: 105 / 422
Recruit
+2
01.03.2014 13:43:36
“ khalleron writes:
I just got an email from G5 games saying The Island Castaway: Lost Worlds has been released in the App Store - it's a 'free-to-play' game, which means in-app purchases if you want to advance at more than a snail's pace, and probably lots of ways to sloooooooow down the game to 'force' you to pay.
Just sell me a game, folks! Don't cripple it - just make it and sell it! I'll buy it, but I'm not playing this crap.
Awem - I'm disappointed in you.

I really, really like these games, but I will not continue with the series if it becomes a free to play game,
I want to purchase the game for my PC and play when I want, for as long as I want, as many times as I want.
I sure hope this is some advance to peak interest, and not the end of a really good game series.
Trophies: 145 / 422
Resident
01.03.2014 13:45:26
Bought this game last night with 100 coins. STILL no confirmation email with my activation key. 
Was hoping to come back and be able to play my game today- nope. Image
Trophies: 145 / 422
Resident
01.03.2014 17:23:15
STILL no confirmation email!
I am going to be very unhappy if I just wasted 100 coins for nothing. 
Trophies: 105 / 422
Recruit
02.03.2014 06:05:45
The G5 Games pubilshed a game named the island castaway: Lost world for Ipad. Is it  TIC3?
Trophies: 67 / 422
Recruit
+2
06.03.2014 02:21:56
another fantastic game!!Image and another time salute goes to awem!!Image
Recruit
+2
06.03.2014 02:23:26

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  amazing! amazing!! & amazing!!!

Hand Down Cons:  no cons

Comment Comment:  :speechless:

Trophies: 207 / 422
Resident
+3
12.03.2014 16:04:26
To Awem.....

Can you please tell those of us that have PC's, when (if ever), Island Castaway 3 will be released? Do you plan on releasing it for PC users? To be sure Awem has some sort of date, since it's been a couple of years!

I understand Awem making it for 'phone' users, that's where the money is, right? Well what about us, the loyal PC customers that have been with you all these years? I can't speak for anyone else, but I just about feel like Awem has pushed us to the side.....when it comes to this game! Image You gave us two GREAT games, Island Castaway 1 & 2, which I'm pretty sure I can say 98% of us fell hard for both of them, then you tell us about the 3rd one that's, 'in the works', and then you decide to give it to the 'phone' users, and pretty much, leave us hanging! Why Image

I look forward to hearing from someone at Awem, that can, hopefully, answer the questions I've asked. I hope this did not come off as rude, as it was not meant to be.....plain and simple, I so want to play the latest edition of this game, on my PC/Laptop. I cannot afford to go buy a phone so I can play it. Image

Thank you~

****when I said, 'You gave us two GREAT games', so as not to be misunderstood, Awem has made plenty of great games, I'm not talking about those, this comment is only concerning the Island Castaway games for PC****
Trophies: 392 / 422
Master
+3
13.03.2014 02:07:40

“ cyndihugs writes:
To Awem.....

Can you please tell those of us that have PC's, when (if ever), Island Castaway 3 will be released? Do you plan on releasing it for PC users? To be sure Awem has some sort of date, since it's been a couple of years!

I understand Awem making it for 'phone' users, that's where the money is, right? Well what about us, the loyal PC customers that have been with you all these years? I can't speak for anyone else, but I just about feel like Awem has pushed us to the side.....when it comes to this game! Image You gave us two GREAT games, Island Castaway 1 & 2, which I'm pretty sure I can say 98% of us fell hard for both of them, then you tell us about the 3rd one that's, 'in the works', and then you decide to give it to the 'phone' users, and pretty much, leave us hanging! Why Image

I look forward to hearing from someone at Awem, that can, hopefully, answer the questions I've asked. I hope this did not come off as rude, as it was not meant to be.....plain and simple, I so want to play the latest edition of this game, on my PC/Laptop. I cannot afford to go buy a phone so I can play it. Image

Thank you~

****when I said, 'You gave us two GREAT games', so as not to be misunderstood, Awem has made plenty of great games, I'm not talking about those, this comment is only concerning the Island Castaway games for PC****

nothing more to say only that i agree
Recruit
+3
13.03.2014 03:15:01
“ Pauli writes:

cyndihugs writes:
To Awem.....

Thank you~

nothing more to say only that i agree

i also agree
Trophies: 178 / 422
Resident
+2
13.03.2014 07:10:29
Where is PC game? Recently Awem and G5 entertainment work together to produce Tablet platform games like Letters from Nowhere and Island Castaway.I'm waiting for any sequel from your games, please make game for PC/Mac users !
Recruit
+5
13.03.2014 07:38:16
ya there is a large quantity of PC MAC users....so awem should thing about it and make games for pc & mac users also.
Trophies: 207 / 422
Resident
+2
13.03.2014 12:52:13
I found this on....

http://www.awem.com/blog/the-crux-of-...nd#comment 

Nilova said: '
00:42 03 January 2013

Definitely this year. But it's too early to speak about the exact date. We are all looking forward to it Image'

(about the release of Island Castaway 3....dated January 2013)!!! It's been over a year and still no release...no news/updates/ nothing! Why are we being ignored?? Image
Recruit
+3
14.03.2014 03:44:55
“ cyndihugs writes:
I found this on....

http://www.awem.com/blog/the-crux-of-...nd#comment 

Nilova said: '
00:42 03 January 2013

Definitely this year. But it's too early to speak about the exact date. We are all looking forward to it Image'

(about the release of Island Castaway 3....dated January 2013)!!! It's been over a year and still no release...no news/updates/ nothing! Why are we being ignored?? Image

really don't know whats going on!! but the matter of fact is we want TIC3!!
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+3
23.03.2014 13:04:35
I'm surprised that it's been so long since someone from AWEM has posted in this forum. They have always been a very customer service oriented organization, and that is something that has always set them apart from the rest of the game developers. I really hope that hasn't changed. I haven't heard anything about TIC3 since late summer or early fall of last year, I believe. The PC version kept being pushed back because the ios version had been pushed back. The last thing I heard was that the PC version would be released after the first of the year (2014), but no date was given. Of course, as someone else pointed out, that was also said in 2013. Image I understand that ios games and apps are all the rage, so developers are trying to follow the money, so to speak. Still, I believe that PC players are extremely loyal, and once they find a developer they love, they will come back time and again to buy their games. I know that last summer, AWEM had a number of games in the pipeline, and there are only a limited number of hours in the day to work on them, so I have tried to be patient. Hopefully, we will hear something soon, even if it's just an update on the PC game's progress.

My biggest fear is that this game will go the way of my beloved Chocolatier series. PlayFirst games kept promising us that Chocolatier 4 was in the works, and that they weren't forgetting about all of the loyal Chocolatier fans, but in the end, they dropped the game without a word as to why or anything. Many of us were crushed by this, as we totally loved this series, but there was nothing we could do but walk away. To this day, I have never bought another PlayFirst game, and I never will. You don't treat your loyal customers that way. I hate being lied to more than almost anything. I wasn't alone in that way of thinking, as many others felt the same way. 

My advice to all game developers is: if you decide not to continue on with a series, don't leave people hanging. Be upfront with them so they don't hang on for years hoping that their favorite game will come out soon, all the while the developer puts out game after game, with nothing but empty promises or silence about the game you are waiting for. Image  I'm not saying that AWEM would do this. I am just saying that it is definitely not the way to go, and I truly hope that it doesn't happen with this game. All we can do is wait and hope that we hear something from AWEM soon about the PC version. They are a great company, so I can't imagine them just dropping the PC version without a word to their loyal customers. For now, I will continue to believe that we will see the PC version soon, and that it will be bigger and better than ever! Image
Recruit
+2
24.03.2014 05:34:22
“ Game Player writes:
I'm surprised that it's been so long since someone from AWEM has posted in this forum. They have always been a very customer service oriented organization, and that is something that has always set them apart from the rest of the game developers. I really hope that hasn't changed. I haven't heard anything about TIC3 since late summer or early fall of last year, I believe. The PC version kept being pushed back because the ios version had been pushed back. The last thing I heard was that the PC version would be released after the first of the year (2014), but no date was given. Of course, as someone else pointed out, that was also said in 2013. Image I understand that ios games and apps are all the rage, so developers are trying to follow the money, so to speak. Still, I believe that PC players are extremely loyal, and once they find a developer they love, they will come back time and again to buy their games. I know that last summer, AWEM had a number of games in the pipeline, and there are only a limited number of hours in the day to work on them, so I have tried to be patient. Hopefully, we will hear something soon, even if it's just an update on the PC game's progress.

My biggest fear is that this game will go the way of my beloved Chocolatier series. PlayFirst games kept promising us that Chocolatier 4 was in the works, and that they weren't forgetting about all of the loyal Chocolatier fans, but in the end, they dropped the game without a word as to why or anything. Many of us were crushed by this, as we totally loved this series, but there was nothing we could do but walk away. To this day, I have never bought another PlayFirst game, and I never will. You don't treat your loyal customers that way. I hate being lied to more than almost anything. I wasn't alone in that way of thinking, as many others felt the same way. 

My advice to all game developers is: if you decide not to continue on with a series, don't leave people hanging. Be upfront with them so they don't hang on for years hoping that their favorite game will come out soon, all the while the developer puts out game after game, with nothing but empty promises or silence about the game you are waiting for. Image  I'm not saying that AWEM would do this. I am just saying that it is definitely not the way to go, and I truly hope that it doesn't happen with this game. All we can do is wait and hope that we hear something from AWEM soon about the PC version. They are a great company, so I can't imagine them just dropping the PC version without a word to their loyal customers. For now, I will continue to believe that we will see the PC version soon, and that it will be bigger and better than ever! Image

really nice speech Image i also believe that we will see the pc version soon.... and i know awem will not disappoint us Image
+2
02.05.2014 21:31:46
I hate to say it, but AWEM has lost me as a customer forever.  The silence faithful customers have received about The Island 3 on PC is just a slap in the face.  Very discourteous and dismissive.  So long and thanks for the 1st 2 versions - loved them but I can't take being treated like a 2nd class citizen.  Or even worse...
(Posts 676 - 700 of 723)
25 26 27
Forum Rules