(Posts 276 - 291 of 291)
8 9 10 11

Romance Of Rome Comments

Romance Of Rome

Embark on the greatest adventure in Romance Of Rome!

More info
Trophies: 395 / 422
Master
17.06.2013 07:36:56
“ Nilova writes:
Sunflower writes:
I have a problem, I cannot post my trophies. The game says it is a server error, what do I do now? :(

It can sometimes happen due to many unpredictable reasons. Try again please and if the problem persists - write to our support@awem.com. We'll be glad to help you.

I wrote to the support :) thanks
Master
17.06.2013 07:38:32
ciao ragazzi
Trophies: 7 / 422
25.06.2013 07:05:14
Trophies: 2 / 422
25.08.2013 21:43:00
i bought Romance of Rome thru the app store and I get to the point where I am first able to 'buy' something ( I was hoping for the dog) but i get an error/dialog box that says:
Exception
/Users/polyakov/Documents/ror/game-exe/prj-macos/RomanceofRome/../src/lua_support.cpp(46):can't find control withld:'first_search_item_tut_npc_text'. on screen:'g_user_screen'.
can someone fix this or give me my money back??
Trophies: 238 / 422
Enthusiast
26.08.2013 02:35:42
“ kleokay writes:
i bought Romance of Rome thru the app store and I get to the point where I am first able to 'buy' something ( I was hoping for the dog) but i get an error/dialog box that says:
Exception
/Users/polyakov/Documents/ror/game-exe/prj-macos/RomanceofRome/../src/lua_support.cpp(46):can't find control withld:'first_search_item_tut_npc_text'. on screen:'g_user_screen'.

Sorry about it, Kleokay. But we can help you only with PC/Mac version of this game. G5 is responsible for the mobile one. Contect them please at support@g5e.com
27.08.2013 21:07:55
“ Nilova writes:
kleokay writes:
Exception

Sorry about it, Kleokay. But we can help you only with PC/Mac version of this game. G5 is responsible for the mobile one. Contect them please at support@g5e.com
27.08.2013 21:13:15
it is/was the mac version....as far as i know the app store is for mobile and desktops, yo! And since we are on the same subject... I bought Golden Trails 2 and there is some kind of bug at the dock level that won't let me use the broom!! ugh...frustrating!!!
Enthusiast
28.08.2013 01:21:23
“ kleokay writes:
it is/was the mac version....as far as i know the app store is for mobile and desktops, yo! And since we are on the same subject... I bought Golden Trails 2 and there is some kind of bug at the dock level that won't let me use the broom!! ugh...frustrating!!!

Dear Kleokay. It's clear now. Could you write to our support at support@awem.com giving as many datails as possible. If you can provide a screenshot it would be great. We'll do our best to solve the problem.
29.08.2013 20:22:33
“ Nilova writes:
kleokay writes:

Dear Kleokay. It's clear now. Could you write to our support at support@awem.com giving as many datails as possible. If you can provide a screenshot it would be great. We'll do our best to solve the problem.

which issue would you like a screen shot of? I typed the error message that i received from the issue with Romance of Rome verbatim... and i can send a shot of the dock level in Golden Trails 2 if that will help.  Back to my original question... I've spent $14 on games that don't work...what recourse do i have? I just bought Letters from Nowhere 2 and hope that i don't have issues!!
kleokay
Enthusiast
30.08.2013 01:58:52
“ kleokay writes:
Nilova writes:
“ kleokay writes:

which issue would you like a screen shot of? I typed the error message that i received from the issue with Romance of Rome verbatim... and i can send a shot of the dock level in Golden Trails 2 if that will help.  Back to my original question... I've spent $14 on games that don't work...what recourse do i have? I just bought Letters from Nowhere 2 and hope that i don't have issues!!
kleokay

The screen shot of the Dock would help. But to get proper assistance you should write to support@awem.com please. The Forum is primary to discuss the impressions with other users all the technical issues can be solved via support. I advise also to ask about Romance of Rome. All our game are checked and tested for hundreds of times before the release but sometimes there can be issues because of the device settings or config. Then we ask for the details and check it. Try support first and I'm sure you get all the help possible. Thank you for your patience.
Master
28.01.2014 13:12:54
the indians' dreamcatcher in ancient rome o.0?!?!?!
Master
+2
28.01.2014 13:18:16

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  You get trophies pretty easily Smile but some object are really well hidden!!
Very nice game Big grin

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment:  what a dreamcatcher has to do with ancient romans?

Trophies: 0 / 422
+1
12.03.2014 14:50:27
Ive just bought this game Romance of Rome but it won't seem to let me open it now, only buy again! Why is this?
Trophies: 55 / 422
Recruit
+1
17.03.2014 12:46:51
I have all of Awem's hidden object games and they are awesome. This one is much more difficult than the others. Some of the objects are so tiny, it is impossible to see them! And very well hidden. I have never used the 'hint' button as much as I have playing this game. But the game is very well done; incredible artwork, interesting story line, and challenging play. Can't wait for the next Awem production! Nobody does hidden object games like Awem.
Trophies: 67 / 422
Recruit
+1
18.03.2014 00:18:33
“ keystone517 writes:
I have all of Awem's hidden object games and they are awesome. This one is much more difficult than the others. Some of the objects are so tiny, it is impossible to see them! And very well hidden. I have never used the 'hint' button as much as I have playing this game. But the game is very well done; incredible artwork, interesting story line, and challenging play. Can't wait for the next Awem production! Nobody does hidden object games like Awem.

Awem is always fantastic!! Image
Trophies: 418 / 422
Master
+2
14.06.2014 03:53:37
“ sparkz writes:
keystone517 writes:

Awem is always fantastic!! Image

that I thought also before they started to forget us and are only working for Ipods and Ipads and are not replying tpo questions
(Posts 276 - 291 of 291)
8 9 10 11
Forum Rules