(Posts 326 - 332 of 332)
10 11 12 13

Letters from Nowhere 2 Comments

Letters from Nowhere 2

Confront the evil in Letters from Nowhere 2.

More info
+2
18.09.2013 02:30:35
“ DRB writes:
I purchased this game through the Google Play Store and have received many trophies and gold medals. Since the game was not purchased through this website, have I lost the ability to post trophies without purchasing again?

Morpheus writes: I'm uncertain if the trophies apply only to PC games, though.  i'm hoping one of the moderators will claify for me.

Only PC and Mac games developed by Awem and downloaded from our site has
the option of posting trophies. The exception is The Island: Castaway 2
for Mac, you can't publish trophies from it. Unfortunately, games
at the App Store (Mac/iOS) and Google Play do not have this feature.

Trophies: 0 / 422
+2
18.09.2013 12:55:49
“ Berezko writes:
DRB writes:
I purchased this game through the Google Play Store and have received many trophies and gold medals. Since the game was not purchased through this website, have I lost the ability to post trophies without purchasing again?

Morpheus writes: I'm uncertain if the trophies apply only to PC games, though.  i'm hoping one of the moderators will claify for me.

Only PC and Mac games developed by Awem and downloaded from our site has
the option of posting trophies. The exception is The Island: Castaway 2
for Mac, you can't publish trophies from it. Unfortunately, games
at the App Store (Mac/iOS) and Google Play do not have this feature.

Thank you Morpheus and Berezko for clearing that up. I see the price has been reduced since yesterday. So I will give it a go again. By the way, this was my first introduction to HOGs, as I didn't even know this category of game exists!
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+2
13.10.2013 10:52:31
That's great, DRB.  It's such a terrific game I know you won't mind playing it again.  And once you post your trophies, you'll get Funcoins which you can use to purchase more Awem games.  Then you can collect more trophies, more Funcoins and before you know it, you'll have all 422 trophies and be a Guru!   There is also Letters From Nowhere, which was the first episode.  So you'll probably want to check that one out, too! No one does hidden object games like Awem.  Take a look at the Golden Trails series, too!
+1
04.08.2015 08:01:25

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros: 

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment:  cant get the register key help

Trophies: 71 / 422
Recruit
06.11.2015 14:14:18
 mki bvrft  Imagenhjun        rtgrter        Image
25.11.2015 03:15:22
In Messi has missed yesterday on Cheap Fifa 16 Coins the nationwide Derby before, two men and women swept the Barcelona in La Ligate in all 14 ambitions to assist Barcelona in countries prior to the derby, the establishment of Real Madrid 3 points ahead from the rewards.

Despite the fact that Messi recovered, but from the face of substantial strength of your national Derby, Barcelona coach Enrique chose to let him off the bench. In contrast to Barcelona, Serious Madrid are the principal force.

Having said that, 'Suarez' and Aymara continues to Buy Fifa 16 Coins be irresistible, the initial half with two cities. Fiesta was not only the midfield maestro, assists Aymara scored his 2nd half score. When Messi then came on, the outcome is no suspense.
01.01.2016 10:33:15

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros: 

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment:  Good

(Posts 326 - 332 of 332)
10 11 12 13
Forum Rules