(Posts 551 - 575 of 600)
20 21 22

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition Comments

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition

Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

More info
Trophies: 0 / 422
29.12.2012 08:56:52
Hi i have question:My friend download the full game from somewhere and if he play win trophies the trophies he win can be placed on his alawar?
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+4
29.12.2012 12:02:57
“ anghelcv writes: Hi i have question:My friend download the full game from somewhere and if he play win trophies the trophies he win can be placed on his alawar?
I don't think 'his alawar' will work here. If he bought the game from Awem on this web site and created an account here, he certainly can post his trophies here. Otherwise, if he bought from another game portal, he cannot see his trophies on this web site. Why buy anywhere else? Here you get rewards for purchases plus the trophy room. Just for future reference. Image
Trophies: 136 / 422
Resident
31.12.2012 09:19:52
What was this games key for register?I forgot...
Trophies: 145 / 422
Resident
+1
05.01.2013 15:12:48
I have windows 7 and DirectX 11. This game is very slow and sluggish. i have tried everything. How do I change to directX 9 so I can play it?
Trophies: 379 / 422
Master
+2
05.01.2013 19:24:05
Go to your start menu, control panel, then run windows update. it should find and offer to update your DirectX.
Trophies: 238 / 422
Enthusiast
+1
08.01.2013 02:00:12
“ onebluegem1 writes:
I have windows 7 and DirectX 11. This game is very slow and sluggish. i have tried everything. How do I change to directX 9 so I can play it?

We have got your letter, Onebluegem, and will send you some tips how to improve it.
Trophies: 95 / 422
Recruit
+2
05.02.2013 23:10:31
I can't get the trophy for 30 clicks in a row. I have done 30 in a row but it has always been finish one scene making every click, being told there is nothing more to do, selecting a different scene and going from there. Am I missing something?
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+2
05.02.2013 23:38:34
Hello marigold

It took me awhile to figure out how to accomplish the 30 click one also. It has to be done in the 'Unlimited Mode' of play.  You can wait until you finish everything else to get that one,  so you don't exit the game before you finish the adventure (and someone please jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong).
Trophies: 418 / 422
Master
+2
18.02.2013 11:49:20
“ marigold28 writes: I can't get the trophy for 30 clicks in a row. I have done 30 in a row but it has always been finish one scene making every click, being told there is nothing more to do, selecting a different scene and going from there. Am I missing something?

Just go to unlimited and you will get without problems - good luck
Guru
+4
06.04.2013 01:24:24
I recently finished this excellent game, with the last part having to find the time to play it through the second time without exiting.  Since this was going to make me a guru, I wanted to see if I could get through the game without looking at any outside hints or walkthroughs.  So it took about six weeks, always having to carefully find all the fleurs-de-lis and secret objects that awarded trophies.  I developed the talent of questionable use of being able to find all but one of the fluers-de-lis in any scene regardless of how many there were.  Now reading this forum I see that I had similar experiences on some of the puzzles and/or mini-games; I really didn't distinguish between them figuring that they all had to be solved to get all the trophies.

When I started posting trophies, last September, 422 were required to become a guru.  It is kind of disappointing that number is still the standard.  Awem had been producing 2 or 3 new PC games every year, but now it's been none since last June, and there's not even an estimate as to when the next one will come out.  I imagined that the number 422 would go up as I played all the trophy games and the target would move, but we all know that didn't happen.  By far the hardest trophy to get was the one for 250 Sheriff's badges in GT1, having to go through all that saving and copying files.  Next most difficult for me was the 500,000 points in one room in the LFN games. 

GT3 maintains the high quality of the series.  The story is interesting, the fleurs-de-lis are more appropriate than the shamrocks in GT2, and like usual there is a good mix of puzzles of varying difficulty.  One thing I noticed no one commented on was the gold, silver, and bronze rooms in extended play mode.  When I first saw that, I thought the objects were too dark and it would be very difficult.  Then shortly into the first room (gold, although I think bronze should have come first, before silver, and gold last), I realized I should just click on every object, circling the room 3 or 4 times.  Enough objects appeared in the panel at the bottom, so I didn't get clicking penalites.  So I managed to get those rooms done on the first try, while it usually took me three on the others. 

I'm not ashamed to admit that I waited to post all my trophies for GT3 at once so my avatar would appear in the top ten list.  It may be a long time before that happens again.
Guru
+2
08.04.2013 00:52:07
Yati - you are such an analytical game player - I just love it. I really like the way you study the games and the way you approach them because that means you get all the goody out of them.  I think you and I must be twins separated at birth because I play and replay and replay to see if there's a better way to get a better score.  I think, for my part, it comes from playing too many Time Management games.

And you're a Guru now, too!   Congratulations!
Trophies: 292 / 422
Enthusiast
+4
24.04.2013 18:25:06

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros: 

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment:  Excellent game. I actually have both the standard and collectors. I'd purchased the standard version from a partner/affiliate site and didn't know there was a collectors edition until I was searching for a walkthrough to get help with one of the puzzles.

All of the Golden Trails games are fantastic.

Trophies: 245 / 422
Enthusiast
29.05.2013 08:01:24
I own Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed game I think it is unfair to have the stragety guide part of the premium edition my Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed game would have been a waste of money!!
Enthusiast
29.05.2013 09:15:17

“ miniatures1 writes:
I own Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed game I think it is unfair to have the stragety guide part of the premium edition my Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed game would have been a waste of money!!

Well, sorry for this misunderstanding, Miniatures. Strategy guide is a standard part of a collector's edition as well as developers' diary and Shooting Gallery. You probably know it from Golden Trails 2 and other games. An of course you are free to find the strategy guide on Google. Sorry again.
Trophies: 245 / 422
Enthusiast
29.05.2013 09:32:13
google does not have any links to a  strategy guide cannot find one anywere
Enthusiast
+2
30.05.2013 00:43:22

“ miniatures1 writes:
It seems you're right. Not all the sites have the Premium Edition that's why they haven't the walkthrough either. Sorry. Well, you can ask here and other players will be glad to help you. Let's try. Where are you in the game? And when you complete it you can proudly say that you've done it without  a walkthrough.  

It seems you're right. Not all the sites have the Premium Edition that's why they haven't the walkthrough either. Sorry. Well, you can ask here and other players will be glad to help you. Let's try. Where are you in the game? And when you complete it you can proudly say that you've done it without  a walkthrough.Image  
Guru
+3
31.05.2013 08:42:49
“ miniatures1 writes: I own Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed game I think it is unfair to have the stragety guide part of the premium edition my Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed game would have been a waste of money!!

Hi miniatures:  Lots of people don't buy the premium editions of games and as a result, don't have the strategy guides.  But you're in luck, as this forum is a very special place because there are so many people here who enjoy helping others.  If you're having difficulty with the game, please post in this forum what the problem is and where in the game it is. and I assure you people will leap frog over each other to help you. I promise you won't consider your money wasted. Image
Guru
+4
03.06.2013 12:46:40
Why doesn't awem add faces of Jacques and other characters like AD 1307 Guardian in Premium Edition in avatar / personas /profile picture selection.
Enthusiast
+1
04.06.2013 03:31:25
I see what you mean but the team is really busy working on other more urgent bits and the avatars are not on the agenda for now. Really sorry about it.
Trophies: 395 / 422
Master
+2
06.06.2013 10:00:58

Version: Full

Hand Up Pros:  The plot is intresting, the puzzles are challenging and some objects were very hard to find...had to keep a sharp eye o.0

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment: 

Enthusiast
+4
07.06.2013 05:23:23
Thanks, Sunflower Image Such warm words inspire our team!
Trophies: 0 / 422
01.08.2013 13:41:32

Version: Demo

Hand Up Pros:  very good

Hand Down Cons: 

Comment Comment: 

Trophies: 40 / 422
31.08.2013 15:28:35
The game has everything to be good. But I am very disappointed with the developer because he does not answer to our questions and does not fix the problems: THERE'S NO SOUND ON MY MAC BOOK PRO!!! I have searched for help and I could not find any. The app store version runs perfectly. Apple advisors instructed me to contat awem developers. They simply do not answer!
Guru
+1
31.08.2013 18:29:13
Hi iMacMan  If you send an email to www.support.awem.com they will answer you straight away.  They have excellent support here.
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+1
02.09.2013 02:45:24
Oh, my, my, this is such a good game! I just completed it again after not playing it for months, and I now can't imagine why I have let it lay idle for so long! I even picked up a new trophy after finally succeeding at completing all the puzzles in adventure mode. Now I just need a couple from unlimited and this loaf will be baked! Image Only now I want to go back to Letters from Nowhere 1 & 2 and replay those. I wish I'd started all this during the break between semesters, but I'll make up for lost time before Christmas. Maybe by then we'll have something new to entertain us over the holidays!? Image
(Posts 551 - 575 of 600)
20 21 22
Forum Rules