(Posts 526 - 550 of 600)
20 21
23 24

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition Comments

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition

Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

More info
Trophies: 116 / 422
Recruit
21.11.2012 11:21:35
Great . Now i have to purchase it again .   :(
Trophies: 380 / 422
Master
+1
21.11.2012 13:58:28
Hmm, just bought game and error. No key generated. But it costs me 200 coins :-) Email to support send.
+1
21.11.2012 23:27:04
Dear friends, all those who have exchanged funcoins for the game now have their keys in Awem history. Check your History tab and get the key.
+2
22.11.2012 01:12:29
Shh. Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition is out! Just try it and share your impression.
Trophies: 416 / 422
Master
22.11.2012 06:47:46
“ Berezko writes: Dear friends, all those who have exchanged funcoins for the game now have their keys in Awem history. Check your History tab and get the key.

I haven´t got the key. I refreshed the page (I got out of the Awem site) and still no key, only the download button.
Master
+1
22.11.2012 07:40:07
Many thanks, the key is there now  Image
Trophies: 398 / 422
Master
+2
22.11.2012 09:00:33
AWEM
Thanks for a great THANKSGIVING DAY present.
Callie
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+5
22.11.2012 14:18:10
Just finished the game again.  The extra chapter was perfect.  Great job to Awem.
Master
+2
24.11.2012 04:03:13
I really like this one! I think it´s the best of the Golden Trails Image
The puzzles were the right difficulty for me (not to hard Image)  and I liked the restart button
if I messed up to bad. It´s nice to be able to replay them in the Extras.

Many thanks Awem for this great game!!!

(Guess what I have as wallpaper now Image)
Trophies: 0 / 422
24.11.2012 14:14:35
szkoda,ale nie mam klucza
Trophies: 108 / 422
Recruit
+1
24.11.2012 18:16:15
why would i buy the premium edition now? i bought the regular edition months ago. really a disappointing way to do business awem.
Trophies: 421 / 422
Master
+1
24.11.2012 18:47:06
undrgrndgirl  -  I agree with you.  I bought the regular edition.  It would be fair to charge a lesser amount for an upgrade to the new one.  Another site I USED to buy games from does that.   Gives you credit for the first purchase and charges the difference.  And they aren't bringing out the 3rd Castaways on PC for ?? how long - multiple releases of several chapters over time.  Probably charging for each section.  I love their games - but I don't know if I'll buy anymore.
Guru
+1
25.11.2012 11:30:56
I am very disappointed...I got NO offer for an update for beta-testing.....
Guru
+1
25.11.2012 20:03:18
So I have to have nearly $20 or 200 points to get one extra chapter and then receive no extra points for it? Maybe I have interpreted wrongly, I hope so!! Could someone please clarify. Thanks in advance.
Also was there beta testing, if so how come I always miss out?
28.11.2012 02:07:24
Dear friends! We send to all our beta-testers a letter with the coupon word after the release of the standard version. It is still valid! If you didn't get the letter due to some reason write to our support and we'll look into it.
Guru
+1
01.12.2012 05:23:38
“ Berezko writes:
Dear friends! We send to all our beta-testers a letter with the coupon word after the release of the standard version. It is still valid! If you didn't get the letter due to some reason write to our support and we'll look into it.

Hi Awem,  I've just checked back on my emails.  I received a free copy of the standard version for doing the Beta test, which I was grateful to have.  In the email there was no mention that another version would be available later.  Having played the game a number of times to achieve all the trophies it does seem that to now have to pay the full amount to have an extra chapter to play, with nothing to gain from it is a bit much.  Usually you release all PC versions at the same time, so this long delay has thrown a few of us as to what to do for the best.

Trophies: 245 / 422
Enthusiast
+1
02.12.2012 06:01:33
I am a bit disapointed I purchased  Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed sandard edition, now I will have to purchase  Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed Premium Edition to get the stragey guide which makes my sandard edition worthless!I think an upgrade should be offered Thanks
Guru
+4
02.12.2012 11:38:33
I purchased the Premium Edition because I like to read all the background information from the developers and the artists, as well as play the bonus game. I also enjoy the other extras (screensavers, concept art, etc.) that are included.

It was a plus to see that some of the puzzles and items are different/changed in the premium version, so it's not exactly the same as the standard version.

In my way of thinking, Awem is very generous with their members, (giving all beta testers some type of discount, paying people to play their games and post trophies, etc.). And since this is the only time they have introduced a premium version after a standard version, there was, more than likely, circumstances beyond their control. However, we were advised (stated in the forum in May or June) that there would be a premium version of the game, even though the version took longer to produce than originally hoped.

If some are having difficulties with the game, please feel free to post here in the forums.  There are so many wonderful people here always willing to help those with questions.  If you need help solving one of the puzzles, just let us know here.  There are lots of people who will type out solutions or hints (whichever you prefer) and won't stop until you have what you need.

This forum is a very special and unique community.  It's filled with people who truly like gaming and helping other people. 

Here's hoping your Christmas is merry and your New Year is happy...Image
Trophies: 397 / 422
Master
+1
03.12.2012 00:26:57
You are right, Textrekkie. I also enjoyed the Premium Edition a lot. I am keen on Templar theme, too. So it was interesting to learn the beginning of the story. (You seem to be all ready for Christmas Image)
07.12.2012 07:29:40
“ textrekkie writes:
I purchased the Premium Edition because I like to read all the background information from the developers and the artists, as well as play the bonus game. I also enjoy the other extras (screensavers, concept art, etc.) that are included.

It was a plus to see that some of the puzzles and items are different/changed in the premium version, so it's not exactly the same as the standard version.

In my way of thinking, Awem is very generous with their members, (giving all beta testers some type of discount, paying people to play their games and post trophies, etc.). And since this is the only time they have introduced a premium version after a standard version, there was, more than likely, circumstances beyond their control. However, we were advised (stated in the forum in May or June) that there would be a premium version of the game, even though the version took longer to produce than originally hoped.

If some are having difficulties with the game, please feel free to post here in the forums.  There are so many wonderful people here always willing to help those with questions.  If you need help solving one of the puzzles, just let us know here.  There are lots of people who will type out solutions or hints (whichever you prefer) and won't stop until you have what you need.

This forum is a very special and unique community.  It's filled with people who truly like gaming and helping other people. 

Here's hoping your Christmas is merry and your New Year is happy...Image
textrekkie!! I have beta tested this game,Golden Trails 3 a while ago & it said You Own This Game, then when I play it & the demo finishes it ask for money??

Happy Holidays to all !!
15.12.2012 10:56:26
I think that's a pretty standard one. At least it made us play the demo. Image
+1
15.12.2012 17:30:48
I am back at the mansion after leaving the Vatican.  I'm supposed to dig in a certain spot, give the squirrel a nut, pick the lock on the lantern, make a rubbing of the symbols and find the key to the door.  The tools I have are the ruler (?), a hooked knife, the gold circle thing, a pan of hot water and some berries.  When I try to go back to the workshop, it tells me to look somewhere else to find the things I need.  There's nowhere else on the map besides the workshop and the mansion.  Obviously there's something I'm supposed to have that I don't.  Help?
Trophies: 136 / 422
Resident
16.12.2012 07:24:48
I like this game and everyone like it.
I think everyone Waiting for Golden Trails4!Image
Golden Trails
Guru
16.12.2012 07:26:08
“ tafizgurl writes: I am back at the mansion after leaving the Vatican.  I'm supposed to dig in a certain spot, give the squirrel a nut, pick the lock on the lantern, make a rubbing of the symbols and find the key to the door.  The tools I have are the ruler (?), a hooked knife, the gold circle thing, a pan of hot water and some berries.  When I try to go back to the workshop, it tells me to look somewhere else to find the things I need.  There's nowhere else on the map besides the workshop and the mansion.  Obviously there's something I'm supposed to have that I don't.  Help?

Use the ruler to open the lantern to get the key to the door.
17.12.2012 05:23:44
Hi, we have uploaded the updated versions for both Premium and Standard editions.Enjoy! Image
(Posts 526 - 550 of 600)
20 21
23 24
Forum Rules