(Posts 651 - 675 of 721)
25 26
28 29

AWEM (web site, support, etc...) Comments

Trophies: 0 / 422
11.02.2014 15:29:56
“ dorbel writes:
Cradle of Empires IPad. It doesn't appear to be in your game list so posting here. Reached level 20 with 115,000 of 115,000 experience but stuck there. Earning more experience points doesn't register. Is that the max currently available? Also have an had a collection item disappear. Got it but it's not showing and am continuely  being prompted to complete the collection. Otherwise very enjoyable game without issues.
I am in the same situation as dorbel. Got all buildings at level 4, can't find the household item cushion and have not passed level or accumulated any experience point in the counter which stopped at 115000. Image Even though I have been playing for hours and bought loads of crystals. When will we be able to reach the next levels? Luv this game, playing on iPad.
11.02.2014 16:27:48
“ Hb0 writes:
dorbel writes:
Cradle of Empires IPad. It doesn't appear to be in your game list so posting here. Reached level 20 with 115,000 of 115,000 experience but stuck there. Earning more experience points doesn't register. Is that the max currently available? Also have an had a collection item disappear. Got it but it's not showing and am continuely  being prompted to complete the collection. Otherwise very enjoyable game without issues.
I am in the same situation as dorbel. Got all buildings at level 4, can't find the household item cushion and have not passed level or accumulated any experience point in the counter which stopped at 115000. Image Even though I have been playing for hours and bought loads of crystals. When will we be able to reach the next levels? Luv this game, playing on iPad.
11.02.2014 16:30:13
Same as Hb0 my item that has disappeared is the cushion. 
13.02.2014 12:16:01
Cradle of EmpiresA response would be much appreciated.
18.02.2014 17:27:47
I got same problem Reached level 20 with 115,000 of 115,000 experience but stuck there.
“ dorbel writes:
Cradle of EmpiresA response would be much appreciated.

+1
28.02.2014 05:00:58
Dear Cradle of Empires fans!

Thank you so much for your deep interest in our game, we really appreciate it!

As of the moment, Cradle of Empires is available exclusively in Canada, as we are making the last gameplay adjustments, aiming to bring the game to perfection. Therefore, right now level 20 is the highest level in the game, and the number of experience points cannot exceed 115,000.

However, we are currently working on a huge amount of updates for the application, including more levels, new houses, new game modes, items, collections, and much, much more. So, please, stay tuned for brand new releases and updates! We guarantee that you are going to be pleasantly surprised Image

Also, please, send us any kind of thoughts, comments, and feedback you have on Cradle of Empires at support@awem.com. That would greatly help us to make our game an ultimate positive experience for everyone. Thank you!

Trophies: 142 / 422
Resident
01.03.2014 17:20:04
Partners' games show only 9 under 'more games'.  I remember when this happened before.  Why not put a link to the page with all of them?  Or how about a site-map page so we can find it ourselves? 
Trophies: 145 / 422
Resident
01.03.2014 21:27:00
Can someone please help me? I bought a game last night for 100 coins and still have not received my confirmation email. I have even sent an email to support with no response!
Trophies: 145 / 422
Resident
02.03.2014 19:41:28
Two days later and no confirmation or response!
I am not a happy customer. Off to BigFish!
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
07.03.2014 13:34:37
“ Shibe writes:
Can someone please help me? I bought a game last night for 100 coins and still have not received my confirmation email. I have even sent an email to support with no response!

When you purchase a game with FunCoins, you get your registration key and download info in your game history tab.  Click on the 'My Awem' tab, then click on the 'My History' tab.  You will find your Fun Coin game purchase there. Then click on the little down arrow you see next to the game name and the registration key info and the download link will appear.Hope this helps.  If you didn't receive the automated email with the information, you may want to check your junk mail for it, in case your mail filters don't recognize support@Awem.com as a valid contact or Awem. com as a trusted site.
Trophies: 212 / 422
Resident
30.03.2014 03:05:14
hi
how should i post the trophies in golden tails 2 collector edition.plz help
Guru
11.04.2014 15:54:09
Hi parsa nia - you would post the trophies the same way as in all Awem games.  First, you must have purchased the game from  Awem.  Second, you must be playing a PC game.  There are no trophies for mobile apps.If you purchased the game from Awem and you're playing on a PC, enter the trophy room and you will find a button you can press to 'post trophies'. Hope this helps.
Trophies: 377 / 422
Master
+1
11.06.2014 10:54:10
I realy miss those days when i played a Awem's Pc game and was trying to get all the trophies from it and make a verry high score just for fun. Now i did not saw any new awem game for PC for years... if i would see a new Pc game  from awem like golden trails or the island castaway or letters from nowhere or any cradle game i would buy it imediatley and play it and replay it lots and lots of times. I realy hope to see a PC  game from you this year Image
Trophies: 418 / 422
Master
+2
12.06.2014 09:35:41
“ gabi34 writes:
I realy miss those days when i played a Awem's Pc game and was trying to get all the trophies from it and make a verry high score just for fun. Now i did not saw any new awem game for PC for years... if i would see a new Pc game  from awem like golden trails or the island castaway or letters from nowhere or any cradle game i would buy it imediatley and play it and replay it lots and lots of times. I realy hope to see a PC  game from you this year Image

i fully agree i assume our gaming place should be renamed into   IPC   might be that would help
Master
+2
13.06.2014 12:28:47
When are Age of Rome and Cradle of Empire available for PC? If I have to ask in another language pls let me know. This question because you did not reply to several different questions.
Guru
+1
16.06.2014 13:46:25
What´s about the trophies? We are master or guru....when we will get the opportunity to earn NEW trophies?

Yes, I agree with parodie: why do you, dear Awem, no longer anwer?????????????????????
Master
+2
17.06.2014 04:26:39
Moira and I aren't the only ones who are requesting answers in connection with new games. There is a large community of PC users who are waiting for your reply. We all understand that you have to work for profit. How would it be to insert into your games a commercial advertising such as, as a possibility in 'the island castaway' to add to the fruits for energy a 'snicker bar'? Or something else. That could help to earn money and you wouldn't have to work only for iPads and iPhones! It seems that it is easier to change existing games for PC to iPads and iPhones then contrariwise. If I'm wrong how would it be to change 'cradled of Empire' to PC. Your large PC Awem community would be thankful.
Resident
+1
17.06.2014 15:57:17
Product placement is an excellent idea, parodie!
Resident
17.06.2014 15:58:07
The Island: Castaway pics are all broken?  Even on the download page?

And the online version seems to be missing.  My granddaughter wants to play it.
Master
18.06.2014 02:23:48
“ jibbu writes:
The Island: Castaway pics are all broken?  Even on the download page?

And the online version seems to be missing.  My granddaughter wants to play it.

Hi jibbu. Try to uninstall, shut dwon pc and start new and reinstall (eventually download new) might be that helps.
20.06.2014 16:19:21
Help?  The link from https://awem.support.com/hc/en-gb takes you to error page : 404 - File not found
So help page not so helpful!
Have just started playing COE...Im trying to find help/tutorial for game - where are game play instructions??? 
Atm, I'm searching specifically for info on how to use 'hammers' in game.If i tap on the hammer...then a tile...nothing.  And vice-versa.  Im accumulating all these hammers but cannot use them.
Also having probs with some tiles dropping 'late', some bonus scores not being added to total (from timed food, coal, coins).
Lastly, I do not use Facebook (or any social network progs), so Im really not happy about being forced to (and won't) join simply to complete a 'quest'.  Similarly, having to write a review in the App-Store to complete a quest...Says a lot about the company imo.
Anyway, hope the game holds my interest long enough to get a reply to my queries above: about 'where is help'/'tutorial', and 'how to use hammers' (and other 'bonuses' I assume?).
Guru
21.06.2014 11:27:36
In CoE is no instruction 'how to use the bonus'.....but it´s very simple: You pick up the hammer with your mouse and put it on the tile you want to destroy......after doing that you need to collect your bonus again for next using....hope, this helps.....
21.06.2014 18:36:35

“ Moira writes:
In CoE is no instruction 'how to use the bonus'.....but it´s very simple: You pick up the hammer with your mouse and put it on the tile you want to destroy......after doing that you need to collect your bonus again for next using....hope, this helps.....

Many thanks for your reply Moira. I use iPad... So I tap the hammer and then tap a tile....(any tile), but nothing happens.  Is it meant to explode/break etc?   It just does nothing....its driving me nuts. Now I've got bombs, which i assume, act in a similar way.   However, I would like to get the hammer working before i start using bombs...
Thanks again :)
Guru
22.06.2014 12:50:35
I don`t know, how it works with iPad...im PC User, but first you have to collect your bonus and when it`s filled you can use it. You have to tap at the hammer and take it to the tile you want to break...with mouse it is very simple...I don´t know how to handle at a touchscreen....
22.06.2014 13:14:18
“ Moira writes:
I don`t know, how it works with iPad...im PC User, but first you have to collect your bonus and when it`s filled you can use it. You have to tap at the hammer and take it to the tile you want to break...with mouse it is very simple...I don´t know how to handle at a touchscreen....

I will try to 'drag' it across somehow then...Many thanks
(Posts 651 - 675 of 721)
25 26
28 29
Forum Rules