27 28

AWEM (web site, support, etc...) Comments

Trophies: 246 / 422
Enthusiast
30.10.2013 00:44:53
“ Geezer writes:
Berezko writes:
Tamariel writes:
Is it just me or why are there only 20 Games listed on the our partners section - when there are so much more elswhere? (my offers) Is there a way I can list all Games that can be bought?

Tamariel, it was temporary. Now there are 100 games on our partners' list. You can chech it here.
Enthusiast
30.10.2013 00:46:36
Was wondering the same thing, sorry but I only get '9' partners games when I used to get 100 ?
Is it my PC or has something changed? Image
All the past forums seem to have vanished also... or I don't know how to access them anymore?
30.10.2013 03:16:08
“ Geezer writes:
Was wondering the same thing, sorry but I only get '9' partners games when I used to get 100 ?
All the past forums seem to have vanished also... or I don't know how to access them anymore?

Geezer,

You are right, there are only nine partners' games now. We had to remove the rest of the games from sale due to a number of reasons. Sorry.

Don't worry, if you purchased our partners' games, you will be able to get them back any time. You need to contact us at support@awem.com and include your order numbers. We will send the download links and the reg keys to you.

Enthusiast
11.11.2013 01:47:22
“ Berezko writes:
Geezer writes:

Geezer,

You are right, there are only nine partners' games now. We had to remove the rest of the games from sale due to a number of reasons. Sorry.

Don't worry, if you purchased our partners' games, you will be able to get them back any time. You need to contact us at support@awem.com and include your order numbers. We will send the download links and the reg keys to you.

Enthusiast
11.11.2013 01:54:41
That's a Big OUCH... do you plan on replenishing any of them and/or adding news partners games in the new future so I might find more to choose ? SOON!
Also, what happened to all the old forums ?
13.11.2013 05:37:32
“ Geezer writes:
That's a Big OUCH... do you plan on replenishing any of them and/or adding news partners games in the new future so I might find more to choose ? SOON!

We are very sorry but we are not planning to add new games in the nearest future. Since we had to remove a number of games, we had to remove their forums too. Sorry. Please note that we mean the nearest future, as things may change.
Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
13.11.2013 19:30:53
“ Berezko writes:
Geezer writes:

We are very sorry but we are not planning to add new games in the nearest future. Since we had to remove a number of games, we had to remove their forums too. Sorry. Please note that we mean the nearest future, as things may change.

None at all? Of any kind?
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
16.11.2013 08:28:46
The Site is in Peril !? Image
Trophies: 146 / 422
Resident
18.11.2013 07:42:51
I have a ? does aweme support big city adventure games and if so will they be here to buy also or are they made by diff people as I like them all I love aweme  but like more games like cradle of romes will there be any more coming out soon  in need of more hits of the cradle room I have played all of them
Resident
18.11.2013 07:58:42
hi was also wondering can u purcashe on disc aswell or not I haven't purchased a game for a while  
19.11.2013 02:52:47
Hello Friends!

Please do not worry! The site is not in peril. Due to a number of reasons we had to remove almost all our partners' games. We want to bring only the best of them and that's why at the moment you can see very few games on our site. We are planning to post Awem games here and only few (but the best) of our partners' games. So, you will not see tons of new games in the nearest future. But as we already mentioned, we mean the nearest future as things may change.

Also, if you bought any partners' game from our site some time back, you can contact us at support@awem.com and we will help you register it in case you need it. Just make sure to include your order details.
19.11.2013 02:53:37
“ jen writes:
I have a ? does aweme support big city adventure games and if so will they be here to buy also or are they made by diff people as I like them all I love aweme  but like more games like cradle of romes will there be any more coming out soon  in need of more hits of the cradle room I have played all of them

“ jen writes: hi was also wondering can u purcashe on disc aswell or not I haven't purchased a game for a while

Hello Jen,

Thank you for your question. We do not have Big City Adventure games (we never had them) at our site and we do not support it. I suggest you check the developer's site for these games.

At the moment we do have the option of a back-up CD. Our games are only downloadable. Sorry.
Master
19.11.2013 12:12:20
“ Berezko writes:
Hello Friends!

Please do not worry! The site is not in peril. Due to a number of reasons we had to remove almost all our partners' games. We want to bring only the best of them and that's why at the moment you can see very few games on our site. We are planning to post Awem games here and only few (but the best) of our partners' games. So, you will not see tons of new games in the nearest future. But as we already mentioned, we mean the nearest future as things may change.

Also, if you bought any partners' game from our site some time back, you can contact us at support@awem.com and we will help you register it in case you need it. Just make sure to include your order details.

That sounds much better! Wouldn't want to lose you guys since you make the best games ever. Image
Trophies: 0 / 422
03.12.2013 17:18:57
“ SisterSister writes:
Berezko writes:
Hello Friends!

That sounds much better! Wouldn't want to lose you guys since you make the best games ever. Image
Trophies: 173 / 422
Resident
+2
06.12.2013 04:49:39
You drew my name as a winner for being a fan of you facebook page, I want to say thank you very much for that honor, but I have all the games that I want from you at this moment just waiting for the next new one. So I was wondering if you could draw another persons name to get the free game so maybe someone who could not afford one may now be able to get one Thank you very much and Merry Christmas
Trophies: 416 / 422
Master
08.12.2013 02:12:09
Sorry, found the answer myself  Image 
Trophies: 183 / 422
Resident
+2
22.12.2013 01:16:02
Hello wishing the developer team and the faithful players A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year well in advance. Still awaiting the TIC-3 it's been veeerrrrryyyyy Long that I feel that the dev team have almost slept on creating the game for a PC. Please developer team we can't wait forever you know :-D :-)
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+1
23.12.2013 02:03:28
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s , AWEM Team!  Hope your holidays are wonderful and the coming year is a successful and prosperous one for you! Image

And to all the great forum members here - I wish you the most happy and joyous holidays.  May you be surrounded by friends, family, peace and love. Image
Trophies: 97 / 422
Recruit
+1
24.12.2013 08:55:48
Image Para todos ustedes que siempre se están esmerando para que nosotros tengamos juegos  nuevos sigan así besos.
Master
+1
24.12.2013 12:57:04
Merry Christmas, Awem, and best wishes for a profitable and happy New Year!
Trophies: 377 / 422
Master
+2
29.12.2013 14:30:04
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year AWEM..... i know its late but better late than never !
Trophies: 97 / 422
Recruit
+2
30.12.2013 06:55:30
Feliz Año para todos. Bs.
Resident
+1
13.01.2014 07:11:04
Good Evening Im a fan of the cradle games and prince Persia  game now im wondering who I speak to about copyrights to things  please who do I need to address things to about games.....
Trophies: 212 / 422
Resident
+1
22.01.2014 04:56:12
hi
will you make island castaway 3?
Trophies: 0 / 422
+1
11.02.2014 10:38:44
Cradle of Empires IPad. It doesn't appear to be in your game list so posting here. Reached level 20 with 115,000 of 115,000 experience but stuck there. Earning more experience points doesn't register. Is that the max currently available? Also have an had a collection item disappear. Got it but it's not showing and am continuely  being prompted to complete the collection. Otherwise very enjoyable game without issues.
(Posts 626 - 650 of 721)
24 25
27 28
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net