(Posts 601 - 625 of 721)
23 24
26 27

AWEM (web site, support, etc...) Comments

Trophies: 238 / 422
Enthusiast
+2
01.08.2013 07:57:39
Thank you for the warm words and your patience, Game Player.
We try to make each our game special. Sometimes it takes more time than we expect. 
Trophies: 422 / 422
Guru
+3
02.08.2013 21:32:38
Congratulations to Game Player!  Awem's newest Guru! Image
Guru
+3
02.08.2013 21:48:32
“ Morpheus writes:
Congratulations to Game Player!  Awem's newest Guru! Image

Thanks Morpheus! I'm pretty psyched! Now, we just need some new games to play. Image
Trophies: 75 / 422
Recruit
+1
04.08.2013 19:12:59
Is it just me or why are there only 20 Games listed on the our partners section - when there are so much more elswhere? (my offers) Is there a way I can list all Games that can be bought?
+1
05.08.2013 06:48:22
“ Tamariel writes:
Is it just me or why are there only 20 Games listed on the our partners section - when there are so much more elswhere? (my offers) Is there a way I can list all Games that can be bought?

Tamariel, it was temporary. Now there are 100 games on our partners' list. You can chech it here.
Guru
06.08.2013 16:58:07
“ Berezko writes:
Tamariel writes: Is it just me or why are there only 20 Games listed on the our partners section - when there are so much more elswhere? (my offers) Is there a way I can list all Games that can be bought?

Tamariel, it was temporary. Now there are 100 games on our partners' list. You can chech it here.

Thanks, Olga!  I was certain that once the new servers got in place and settled that we would see more. Image
Guru
+1
06.08.2013 17:03:37
“ Game Player writes:
Morpheus writes: Congratulations to Game Player!  Awem's newest Guru! Image

Thanks Morpheus! I'm pretty psyched! Now, we just need some new games to play. Image

Game Player - you might like Tiny Bang Story and Pioneer Lands.  Tiny Bang Story is a very unique puzzle/hidden object game with no spoken words.  It has great graphics and scenes and is truly quite awesome.

Pioneer Lands is a builder/Time Management game that is tons of fun and challenging.
Guru
+2
07.08.2013 19:04:13
“ Morpheus writes:Game Player - you might like Tiny Bang Story and Pioneer Lands.  Tiny Bang Story is a very unique puzzle/hidden object game with no spoken words.  It has great graphics and scenes and is truly quite awesome.

Pioneer Lands is a builder/Time Management game that is tons of fun and challenging.
Thanks for the info Morpheus. Actually, I already own both of those games, though I haven't gotten around to doing more than demo them. I bought them during one of BFG's many BOGO free sales, but then I never got around to playing them after that. I guess it's partly because I own so many games that I still need to wade through, and partly because once I find a game I really enjoy, I tend to play it over and over again—much like I have with The Island Castaway. Image For some reason, I just love Awem's games, so even though I have lots and lots of unfinished games, I am still waiting with great anticipation for their next game to be released. Silly me. Image Thanks for reminding me though. I really do need to start wading through my backlog of games.
Trophies: 0 / 422
+1
02.09.2013 20:29:59
Hello Awem! I'm wondering when you have released Star Defender 1-4 will there be any Star Defender 5, that you will make and to release soon? There is two of your Star Defender game I used trainer on and that is Star Defendre 1 and 4, but not Star Defender 2 and 3, when the trainers not working and that I can't find the game and the version, which the trainer is working for :/ On the internet it's mention Star Defender 2 v1.41 is there, but when I have installed the game it's from another version of the game :/ Why do peoples posted the game Star Defender 2 v1.41 on the internet, when it's not the correct version? When I have installed the game is the version Star Defender 2 v1.43 or was it v1.45 :p
+1
03.09.2013 04:11:43
“ MoodMan42 writes:
Hello Awem! I'm wondering when you have released Star Defender 1-4 will there be any Star Defender 5, that you will make and to release soon? There is two of your Star Defender game I used trainer on and that is Star Defendre 1 and 4, but not Star Defender 2 and 3, when the trainers not working and that I can't find the game and the version, which the trainer is working for :/ On the internet it's mention Star Defender 2 v1.41 is there, but when I have installed the game it's from another version of the game :/ Why do peoples posted the game Star Defender 2 v1.41 on the internet, when it's not the correct version? When I have installed the game is the version Star Defender 2 v1.43 or was it v1.45 :p

Hello MoodMan42! The latest version of Star Defender 2 is v.1.45 which is available from our site at present. Star Defender 3 is v.1.28 which you can also download from awem.com. Some other sites probably have earlier versions of the games. As to Star Defender 5, we are not sure if we will make another space shooter, maybe some time later. At present we are working on other projects and we can't plan that far. If you have any other questions concerning Star Defender games, please contact us at support@awem.com and we will be glad to help you.
Trophies: 394 / 422
Master
18.09.2013 20:50:34
hi :3 I like art :3
Trophies: 97 / 422
Recruit
19.09.2013 13:06:12
Hola, Tienen alguna fecha del lanzamiento beta del juego Age of Roma match 3. Ojala salga pronto espero ansiosa algún juego match 3 me gustan mucho.
20.09.2013 04:58:04
“ milagros writes:
Hola, Tienen alguna fecha del lanzamiento beta del
juego Age of Roma match 3. Ojala salga pronto espero ansiosa algún juego
match 3 me gustan mucho.

Hello milagros. We haven't fixed the release date yet. You can subscribe to our newsletters, follow our blog, Twitter, or Facebook page to get the latest news. We will definitely announce the release there! Image
Trophies: 97 / 422
Recruit
20.09.2013 10:57:50
Muhas gracias.
Trophies: 142 / 422
Resident
05.10.2013 08:25:43
Hi everybody (waving madly)!!!

I have only 9 games showing on http://www.awem.com/partners-games.ht...lt;br>I already saw that Tamariel reported something similar, but I thought you'd want to know the difference in numbers of games showing for different users.

No problem, I'll check back later when I have more time, or after the weekend when the staff is here.  Speaking of weekends, have a good one!!!

Trophies: 406 / 422
Master
+2
05.10.2013 16:04:09
Hi, Awem. I have a question that I've been pondering for a long time. What does the name 'Awem' mean? How did you pick this name for your company?
10.10.2013 04:34:39
I have purchased Golden Trails 2 and played it to its completion. When I tried to play it again, I have had a problem in the first scene where the game would disconnect on my iPad. I would log back on only to have it do the same thing. 
10.10.2013 08:03:28
“ Arushdie1@yahoo.com writes:
I have purchased Golden Trails 2 and played it to its completion. When I tried to play it again, I have had a problem in the first scene where the game would disconnect on my iPad. I would log back on only to have it do the same thing. 

Please contact us at support@awem.com and
make sure to include your order number. We will look into the problem and try to help you.
16.10.2013 14:44:54
I bought the ipad version do Cradle of Rome 2 and it won't allow me to click the rate button to continue to next level. Is this being fixed or how do I get my money back. Several people have posted in the reviews. I'll be sure to read them before I download a game next time but I played the PC version of cradle of Rome and like it so I thought I was safe.
18.10.2013 22:54:55
“ Medicman67 writes:
I bought the ipad version do Cradle of Rome 2 and it won't allow me to click the rate button to continue to next level. Is this being fixed or how do I get my money back. Several people have posted in the reviews. I'll be sure to read them before I download a game next time but I played the PC version of cradle of Rome and like it so I thought I was safe.

I have having the same problem.  I have deleted the game and re-downloaded it several times and restarted my ipad as well only to have the same issue come up.  I love this game but am getting really irritated at the fact that I can't get past the first stage.  
Guru
19.10.2013 21:12:22
“ Gossamer1994 writes:
Medicman67 writes:
 Hey Gossamer and medicman67 - Sorry to hear you are having problems with the iPad version of Cradle of Rome.  You should both send an email to support@awem.com.  They will get you things squared away for you as soon as possible. They have terrific customer support.
I have having the same problem.  I have deleted the game and re-downloaded it several times and restarted my ipad as well only to have the same issue come up.  I love this game but am getting really irritated at the fact that I can't get past the first stage.  
+1
24.10.2013 04:55:37
Dear Friends,

After the update to iOS 7, many of you experienced a problem with the Rate Window in our games Cradle of Rome and Cradle of Rome 2. Both games are fixed and available on the App Store! You can update them right away. Sorry about all the inconveniences.

BTW, iOS 7-optimized version of Golden Trails 2 is coming to the App Store soon!
Guru
28.10.2013 08:49:09
Thanks for letting us know, Olga!  I just did the iOS7 update, and I see I have updates available for these games, too!  Awem is the best!! 
Guru
28.10.2013 15:32:03
Dear AWEM Team.....why did you cancel your partners? I have now the option, to get a game for 60%...but what? Nothing new and nothing interesting......
Please...what happened.......I´m waiting for shade effect, GT4...another cradle game.......island game.......now it´s october 2013........wahat happend...last year and years before several games purchased....I don`t understand....
Trophies: 246 / 422
Enthusiast
30.10.2013 00:44:28
“ Berezko writes:
Tamariel writes:

(Posts 601 - 625 of 721)
23 24
26 27
Forum Rules
femdom-share.net